Sunday, March 1, 2009

ugh

Since you all know my addiction to celebrity gossip, I thought I'd share the news that made really mad over the past few days:


RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN GOT BACK TOGETHER!!!


The werewolf and the human reunited! WTF?! Why would you take back someone who BIT YOU and pretty much tried to ruin your face? I really don't understand this. What is this telling all the little girls over the world who look up to Rihanna? (I'm sure that number's decreased though since the arrival of Miley Cyrus, but whatever) I really wish Rihanna would come out and say something because I'm really quite curious to know why she took him back. Especially after seeing those stupid jet skiing pictures of him with his fugly tattoos (below):




(I got that from pinkisthenewblog.com. I thought the speech bubble was a cute touch)

(I'm blogging instead of watching America's Next Top Model reruns, you guys should feel so special right now)



I like Apple because well, they have pretty cool gadgets and you know...cool stuff. But I've been noticing something on my iPod for the last couple of days, and it's really started to bug me.


So I don't know about all of you guys, but I like playing the games on my iPod, because one of them is really quite addictive: Solitaire.

Side note: Apple renamed it to Klondike on their new iPods, which I really don't understand why because it sounds nothing like Solitaire. I thought it was some alien invasion game and got kind of disappointed when I realized what it really was. Anyway, not the point here.

Back to what I was saying...the Solitaire on my iPod is HARD dude! I've played like 70 games and only won TWENTY!!!!! And you know what I REALLY hate? Whenever I DO win (which is extremely rare) and all the cards go up to their slots, the kings shake hands or start making funny faces and I really don't understand why they shake hands because it's not like THEY did anything. I'm the one doing all the work so technically, they should be shaking MY hand (although if they did, I'm sure I'd be just as creeped out, if not more).


The fact that they're all supposed to be dead makes their funny-face-making even more creepy to me. They don't even look cute! Jeez.

So what have learnt today boys and girls (besides the fact that iPod's design team can't make a nice looking game for their life)? It's never ever okay for someone to go Chris Brown on you. and if someone does, DO NOT REUNITE WITH THEM!!! Seriously. It's just not worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should go all Chris Brown on the kings in Klondike.

    I love you....r blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MYRA YES, the solitaire on the ipod is SO hard, oh my god. It frustrates me so much, and I hate not winning so I keep playing until I win or reach the point when I am so annoyed that I cannot go on.

    I hope Chris Brown doesn't start a whole fad. You never know, maybe all boyfriends will suddenly try to hit/bite their gfs?

    ReplyDelete