Sunday, May 10, 2009

My name is Myra...and I'm a shopaholic

Okay, so my spending habits are ridiculous. Seriously. I buy wayyy too much. In fact, I just bought the cutest little top yesterday (it makes me look like a waitress at a cowboy bar, since it's blue and white and checked, but it's oh so cute!) even though I'm pretty much broke and shouldn't be buying anything...


See? Cute!

but omg it is SO hard to resist! I mean, there is temptation EVERYWHERE here. It's so freaking irritating! I mean, here you are, in this tough economic time, trying to practice some self control and resist the urge to buy something when you pass by H&M and see that the top you've been lusting after for the past 3445984375 years has now been reduced to half price. How am I supposed to control myself then, HUH? God, self control is harder than it looks.

I think another contributing factor to my lack of self control is the fact that I walk through a mall EVERYDAY after school because that's where I get picked up from, but still! STUPID FREAKING NICE SHOPS AND SALES! GAH!!!





I need help. I really think that shopaholic movie was based on me, except in the end, she got all her debt cleared out AND got the hot British guy. I doubt the same will happen for me, considering I do not know of any British boys. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. But you can always marry Ted Baker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't have much to write here. I'll give you a million dollars and you can buy whatever you want. =p Ez nigga Pce= p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi myra, will you marry me?

    btw, cute shirt :P but not as cute as your face

    call me 1800-562-562

    looking forward to hearing your voice

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete